Monday, April 12, 2010

Vacation...why does it have to be so difficult?

So, several months ago, Greg and I decided to take next week (April 19th) off of work and go somewhere fun. Well with all that is pending with fertility, etc., we have now decided to stay close to home. With that said, I am headed to Starkville for Super Bulldog Weekend and time with family and friends!=) Greg is going to hang out with his mother in Birmingham for a few days. The problem is what to do from there...we have thought about heading down to the Gulf Coast for a few days; New Orleans (until we discovered that Jazz Fest is that weekend and there are NO rooms); and then there is just heading home and working around the house. I am torn in different directions...a part of me wants to go somewhere away from home and home and another part of me knows that we have trips approaching this summer and we should be responsible. What to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment