Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 RECAP

WOW! I cannot believe that 2010 will be leaving us in just a few hours. It seems like just yesterday we were ringing in 2010 down on the Gulf Coast. I have been extremely busy lately so I have not been blogging. So much going on...lets just say that with work and school and life things are crazy!!! Since my last post, we took two weekend trips to see the Dave Matthews Band. That is always a good time and we always meet new friends. We are gearing up for both of our teams bowl games tomorrow...of course I will be cheering for Mississippi State in the Gator Bowl in one room while Greg cheers for Bama in the Capital One Bowl in another room. Atleast we are both getting to watch our team in a bowl game!=) My baby sister got engaged and graduated from Occupational Therapy School! I am so excited for her and so proud of her!!! No major changes with work this year...just busy! We were able to help welcome several friend's children into the world. Always such a miracle! God has not yet decided that it is time for us to be parents but we pray every single day that it will happen. We both have lots of hope for 2011. I hope is well with all of you and hope to get a chance to see each and every one of you in 2011. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment